The nutrients that pass through the digestive system can have many interruptions or problems. The IV vitamin therapy bypasses the digestive system, hence there is total absorption of the vitamins and minerals. The vitamin IV therapy is used to overcome any micronutrient deficiencies.
What is IV vitamin therapy?
- The IV vitamin therapy replenishes a patient’s micronutrient and nutritional status, improves our health conditions, provides optimal health and wellness, and is an effective and efficient treatment method. It can be used to replenish vitamins and minerals as it bypasses the digestive system, allowing for 100 percent absorption.
- Assimilating the vitamins and minerals from our food is an intricate process. There are many reasons that interrupt this process – this is where vitamin IV therapy comes into picture. There are higher chances of nutrient absorption through IV vitamin therapy because you can directly administer the vitamins and minerals into the blood.
Here are some of the benefits of IV infusion therapy:
- Improved skin quality
- Improved symptoms of asthma and depression
- Shortened recovery time for athletes and improved endurance
- Relieves allergies, colds and flus
- Increased energy & reduced symptoms of stress
- Improved hydration & reduction in headaches
- Regulation of the immune system improves the symptoms of chronic illnesses and treat the autoimmune disease flare-ups
Who can benefit from nutritional IV therapy?
Many people these days suffer from chronic stress as they do not get enough sleep or adequate nutrition, and constantly feel tired. Vitamin IV therapy helps to treat any vitamin or mineral deficiencies and restores the bodies optimal nutrient levels and hydration.
The vitamin IV therapy is used for the treatment of migraines, headaches, seasonal allergies, and a variety of other ailments!
Vitamin IV therapy can also treat chronic diseases such as:
- Adrenal insufficiency or adrenal fatigue
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- IBS/IBD & Ulcerative colitis
- Lupus & Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Asthma & Depression
- Drug addiction
It hardly matters if you intake clean food – the food that you eat these days doesn’t have the same nutrition density that it once had. The IV nutrition (vitamin infusions) therapy in Brooklyn, New York is the best place to help you get the right set of missing nutrients. For the nutrients to reach the blood, it is important that the food should be fully digested and absorbed efficiently, something not required for IV nutrition therapy.
For more information, be sure to contact us at https://www.artisansofmedicine.com/contact/.